Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 15 March 2010

Totally Gorjuss DT card

Sorry I am late with this. I am fit and well now and, hopefully, back on track.
This week at Totally Gorjuss the theme is SWEET so it will be interesting to see how you interpret it. The DT have done some great cards.
I have coloured Tilda with Promarkers which you can buy here.
I have also added Glossy Accents to the flowers and the ice lolly. My papers are Papermania Signature collection and the flowers from my stash.
I do hope you like her
Love Sarah XXX

3 comments:

  1. She's lovely, Sarah and the sentiment is cute too! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just fabulous!! gorgeous card, love all the layers the colours and the flowers! stunning creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sarah, so sweet and great tilda.love your colours and layout and am pleased you are well again.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails