Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 8 March 2010

I've had tonsillitis!!!

Can you believe it? At my age I have had a bad bout of tonsillitis. Saturday I was shivering and shaking, couldn't get warm. My head was pounding. My throat has been bad for two weeks but this weekend was dreadful and we had my in laws anniversary meal. I didn't want to miss it so I dosed my self up with everything I could. I have gone into school today still feeling rough and well medicated!!!. I am supposed to be having my tonsils removed some time in the future but I have to lose a couple of stone first, So far I have only lost 4llbs!!!. So I have quite a way to go!
Anyway I can at last post my card for this weeks Totally Gorjuss challenge,. Sorry it is so late.
We have a great sketch by Net and the DT girls have made some great cards.
I have used a Mo Manning stamp which I have coloured with Promarkers. My papers are My minds Eye and the border punch Martha Stewart. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Hope you like it
Love sarah XXX

7 comments:

  1. you poor thing! hope you are on the mend now!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah, i hope your feeling better soon. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a FUN and PRETTY card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Sarah. Hope you feel better very soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah!
    Fab card hope you feel better soon :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute old couple! Love your nice card! Have a nice evening! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card, fab image and great layout.love the papers.hope you are feeling better soon.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails