Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 27 March 2010

Totally Gorjuss challenge 23 - Hearts

Hi everyone
 I'm sorry I haven't commented on any blogs recently ( I will try and catch up on some tonight)
 but I have been so busy making more card samples for Sarah (Hotshotcrafts). I did the show at Olympia last weekend and of course this week we have the NEC. Thursday a.m. was MANIC!!!!. I have never sold so many Promarkers ever!. I didn't get the chance to do any demo's until lunchtime! And I have still had to go to school!!!!
It was lovely to see people who came to us at other shows and it was lovely to see Crystaltips too. She is one of my first followers and ALWAYS comes and says hello at the shows. Hope you had a good day Crystaltips.
Anyway I just got home and here is my card for this weeks hearts challenge. over at Totally Gorjuss. I've gone a bit dark on this one. Hope it is okay. You must check out the DT cards too. They are amazing
Love sarah XXX

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Sarah, the colours are wonderful and i love the bling. Fab colouring too!! :D

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card sarah, adorable image and just love the green paper and gem swirls.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! Love this image!! I love the Black and Green together!! and all those yummy gems! fabulous creation!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a dorable..Love the colors.. Great job!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sarah, don't feel bad about the comments, lol! I have not been around much lately either. I got an order for 15 cards and have been so busy, so I know what you mean! This card is adorable. I really like the colors, I am partial to greens. Love the rhinestone swirls and the hearts, it all goes together perfect! Aloha, J:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails