Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 23 October 2010

Totally Gorjuss DT card #53




Here is my card for this weeks challenge #53 at Totally Gorjuss We want SPARKLE.  The sponsor is Crafters Companion
I actually made it from a set of glittery ( sparkle!) stickers I bought from a cheapy shop by me, The backing papers are from DCWV "boys" stack. I made 4 different boys cards so quickly. I don't think you can see the glitter too well though. But it is there, honestly!
Have a lovely weekend
hugs sarah
p.s. do check out my new blog Pink Friday

11 comments:

  1. This ones a lot of fun Sarah.

    Are you at the NEC on the Thursday ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, this one is fun! Love all the colors, makes you smile instantly!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute Sarah! I love the colours in the card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic fun boys card sarah.love the bold colours and fab sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Sarah :O)
    Nice and colourful card you made here!
    I would love for you to put my tag card on your pink friday blog :O))

    have a good week
    hugs Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute Sarah!! Great birthday for a boy!! I hope you are doing well. I am so far behind on blog visiting!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I mean't great birthday card for a boy!!! Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute Sarah!! Great birthday card for a boy!! I hope you are doing well. I am so far behind on blog visiting!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.I'm so glad I stopped by, I just love all your beautiful creations and not to mention a fantastic blog too! You asked where I got the Titanic Pass from, it was from a friend, who found it near the Titanic Museum that is showing in Melbourne. She thought I could use it in my crafts as I try to use anything that's interesting and I did :)
    Huggs
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fun card! Love the image!! love the gorgeous bright colours and all the sparkle!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails