Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Sunflower card made with Spellbinders

 



HI everyone. Thought I would show you a card I have made with my lovely ladies this week. I have used the Spellbinders sunflower  #2 dies
After I cut out the flowers I left them in the die and coloured them with Distress inks.
I shaped each petal and then built up the flower
I cut out  a shpe using my Sizzix Ornate Frame back #8
I coloured this with Distress Inks too
I made a traditional easel card, covered it with some dotty paper
I also used my new Hearts Spellbinders which I coloured the same way as I did the flowers/leaves.
A very easy card to make.
I hope you like it

I am making more today with another class
Love Sarah  XX

7 comments:

  1. This is a super card Sarah.

    I've seen those nesties but was not sure if I needed them - think I probably do as I love what you have done with it.

    You know my problem - no willpower.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    This is very lovely, the colors are really pretty!!! I like it a lot! Pretty sunflowers! I never colored in the Nestie before, but I heard it before, that that cab give nice effects and this looks great, so I should definitely try it!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Sarah and great use of your dies. I love to see how others use their crafty stuff and what ideas they come up with.
    Always makes me think twice about my own stuff.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very gorgeous!! Love the distressed feel! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sarah! Those dies are really neat! They make a perfect sunflower. Love the polka dot paper, very cheerful. Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello mates, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say on the topic of this post, in my view its in fact amazing for me.


    Here is my web blog ... bancuri rockeri

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails