Links at top of page

Followers

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Pink Friday - New blog starting soon

Would you like to cheer someone up? Have you noticed how many people, sadly, suffer from Cancer?
My mum had breast cancer 10 years ago but after  a year long treatment of chemo and Radiotherapy she was cured and is alive and well today, thankfully.
So many of our dear blogging friends in the craft world have or are suffering or they have family and friends suffering.
I thought it would be nice to designate a day to make a "Pink" card that you could give/send to someone to let them know you care and that you are thinking of them. You could even donate it to your local hospice or charity shop

It is amazing how just receiving a card can cheer someone up so much. Like medicine in an envelope!

So, I am starting up "Pink Friday". The idea is that on a Friday you make a Pink card or Pink project.
You can Email it to me at theparadiseway@hotmail.com and I will show it on my blog. I will start up a new blog called "Pink Friday" if it catches on so that I can display all your beautiful cards

We can't cure cancer but together I think us crafters can put a smile on the faces of those who aren't feeling too good

I will post my first "Pink card" on Friday

Please let me know what you think of this idea. Could you spread the word too. Thank you

Hugs Sarah X

8 comments:

  1. oh wow my fave colour i love this idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea Sarah.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEC, I will, left you a message yesterday. Goining Thursday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic idea, I will try and join in as soon as possible. Hugs Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lovley cards you have been making whilst I have been "away" :O)
    You clever lady.

    I love your idea for Pink fridays!
    I'll be checking it out :O)

    Hugs Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super idea Sarah - I'll try and play.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails