Links at top of page

Followers

Friday 22 October 2010

My first PINK FRIDAY card


Well as promised here is my first card for Pink Friday.The new blog is open so please visit and become a follower. It is Pink Friday- to show you care.

The aim is to make a Pink card on a Friday to gave to someone who know is ill to cheer them up and let them know someone is thinking of them. ( although Pink is the colour for breast cancer the card can be made for anyone who is ill, not just cancer. Perhaps someone with depression, MS, a rough pregnancy etc)
If you are fortunate enough not to know anyone who is suffering you could donate your card to a Hospice or charity shop or just have it in a box at work.

I have seen the look on peoples faces when they have received a hand made card and they know that someone is thinking of them and wishing them well. It won't cure them but it can help.

I do hope you will join in. You can email me your card and I will put it on my blog ( until i set up the proper one ) or put it on your blog.

Please could you spread the word
Have a great weekend

 ( I will because we broke up today!!!!Yay!!!!!!!)
love Sarah X

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card - super sweet image :o) Off to visit the new blog... Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again - silly blogger won't let me follow your other blog at the moment, I'll try again later! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is tooo cute hun!! Love it :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card!
    Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great GLITTERY card Sarah! And so perfect for a boy! The stickers are adorable and are perfect for your design, super job! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, I thought I had a card for your new blog but when I read it more carefully I realised that it was supposed to be a get well card and mine is a Christmas card. Oops silly me. I will try to do one though.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely idea and I love your gorgeous card too! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails