Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Look what I saw from my kitchen window


 What a surprise when we opened the kitchen curtains yesterday morning. There was a swan on our drive and it stayed there all day. We live on a small private estate and the swan was in between 2 of my neighbors gardens. It was a bit bothered as they maneuvered their cars carefully around it. One neighbor rang the RSPB. I am not sure if they came to collect it. I hope it is back with its family.

Last week I received an award from Brenda. It was a lovely surprise so thank you so much Brenda.
I am going to send it to all of my Totally Gorjuss fellow DT members. What a great and talented bunch of girls .
So here are 7 things about me.
  1. I cry at everything
  2. I am a big Donny Osmond fan
  3. I love flowers and wear a different colour one to school everyday
  4. I nearly always wear high heels
  5. I tend to burn dinner a lot ( too busy crafting, that's why!)
  6. My son can wrap me round his little finger with his little boy lost look ( He's nearly 20 !)
  7. I am TOTALLY obsessed with crafting!
Have a lovely evening
Love Sarah X

1 comment:

  1. oh wow what a lovely surprise its beautiful and congrats on your award you really do deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails