Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 2 October 2010

Wedding pics and my Totally Gorjuss DT card

  Emma - Bridesmaid
Although it poured down with rain all day yesterday we had a great time. When Emma and the Corinne, the other bridesmaid walked I started to cry.Then when Roxanne, the Bride walked in, she looked so beautiful, I cried again and when Ben, the groom got emotional I cried, yet again!!!! I don't know how I will cope when my 2 ever get married.
The venue was The Park Hall Hotel in Sutton Coldfield which was stunning. We left at midnight but many had booked in for the night. They asked us to stop too but we hadn't gone equipped with more clothes!

Emma looked beautiful. We felt very proud of her.
I even managed the day in THOSE shoes!!!!!!!
Here are a few pics from the day and at the end is my Totally Gorjuss DT card.
We want you to follow a sketch. Nice and easy! And guess what ? We have a GDT.....   BEV!!!!!!!!!!!!
The sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen

Roxanne, the beautiful bride
Emma taking photos

Emma with Ben, the Groom
Mike and me, (my long black dress!!)
Em has some photos of me in the black dress and shoes but we cant work out how to get them of her I phone!


Have a great weekend
Love sarah XXX

7 comments:

  1. Lovely to see the photos Sarah, it looks like it was a wonderful day (regardless of the rain). Well done keeping the shoes on!!!
    Cute card to go with it all.
    Luv B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look stunning,glad a good day was had by all
    Fab card, gonna try and paly along this week :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL pictures Sarah, and SWEET card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what fantastic pix! Looks as though you all had a fab time! And the card is really sweet, too!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures Sarah! And your DT-card is so cute!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALOHA SARAH!!! Finally I am back at it again posting new things,and will be able to stop by for a visit! A pleasure I have really missed!!! Your creations while I have been gone are FAB! The wedding pics are lovely! My first new post I just put up is the wedding card I did for my daughter and her husband, they were married in June. I hope that all is well with you and your family and that you are looking forward to the Xmas holidays. I have already done Xmas orders of 20 cards for one friend and 10 for another. I also have 30 made for myself. Now I am working on Halloween and Thanksgiving! It's so wonderful to be creating again. I send big hugs!!! J:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the embossing on this card Sarah! Also love the shoes in the previous post too although I don't think I could stand in them for too long!! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails