Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 7 December 2009

Anyone for Anya - anything goes

Did you watch X Factor last night? My fave 3 have got into the final. I'm hoping Joe will win. His voice is superb, Stacey just makes laugh everytime she speaks and Olly, well I love his crazy dancing.



Well onto a challenge. This is my entry for Anyone for Anya where the theme is anything goes.
I have used one of the new digital images of Ian which are coloured with Promarkers. The stars are cut from a Sizzix die and the paper is from my stash. The sentiment is computer generated

Totally Gorjuss has a great sketch for you to follow so pop over. You don't even have to use a Gorjuss stamp!!!!


Will put up another post in a few minutes
See you
Love Sarah XXX

1 comment:

  1. Great boy/man card! I love the stars in stead of flowers for a man! Also good colours.

    Love from AFA!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails