Links at top of page

Followers

Friday 11 December 2009

Totally Gorjuss - free and easy





Over at Totally Gorjuss we have the theme Free and Easy. So anything goes!!! It's a great chance to let your creative juices flow or if you have already made a card that hasn't fitted a challenge before why not submit it to this one
The DT have done some great entries. Here is my entry as well as some cards I have made for an order with a butterfly theme. The butterflies have been cut with a Nestie die. The stamped image is Whiff of Joy, Willow reading
Have a lovely weekend and enjoy X Factor!!!!!

Joe to win!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh pretty, pretty, I love your butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your butterflies hun - so pretty and feminine, really clever. Sorry for absence from TG challenges - I've been pretty poor at challenges this past few weeks - but I intend to have a go tomorrow if I can squeeze it in. Bigs hugs, Squirrel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just beautiful..Very lovely work..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails