Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 10 December 2009

Whiff of Joy # 58 - sparkle, sparkle, sparkle


It ages since I entered a Whiff of Joy challenge so here goes. The theme is sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. The image I have used is Lizzie with Muff which is coloured with Promarkers and layered on a couple of Nestie ovals. The papers are from my stash and the sparkle is Stickles which I have put onto the background paper and on the scallops of the Nestie shape and also on Lizzies muff, boots and cuffs. The sparkle doesn't show up very well on the photo but if you double click on the photo it will enlarge and you can see the sparkle much better. I'm really pleased with how this card has turned out.
Enjoy the rest of your day
Love Sarah XXX

6 comments:

  1. a gorgeous card, fab image and beautiful colouring and detail. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah Thanks for your lovely comments I got the dies here in N.Ireland, but I know you can get them in bunny Zoe's on-line and they are half the prize of the sissix dies and a lovely detail.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry forgot to say nellie snellen dies. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, such wonderful detail and fabulous choice of papers! Thanks for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sarah. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this image too, I am quite selective on my images but she is just so adorable. Love how you have used her on your creation
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails