Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 10 December 2009

Truly Scrumptious challenge 22 - sketch


Good morning to everyone on this sunny ( for the moment!) Thursday.
I had a good card making session yesterday and I am entering a few challenges.
This card is for Truly Scrumptious challenge 22 - sketch where you also had to add vellum somewhere, so I made a vellum flower. I rotated the image around. I cant remember where I had the stamp from but It is coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment was from a set of free stamps with a magazine.
Will put up a few more posts in a bit so do check them out
Love Sarah XXX

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the image!

    thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Sarah and your vellum flower is beautiful. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, those colours such a cute image too, the flower looks stunning, thanks for joining us at TS.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails