Links at top of page

Followers

Friday 18 December 2009

Mojo Monday week 117 - sketch


Over at Mojo Monday there is a great sketch to follow. I have used a Mo Manning stamp. ( I just love them) which I coloured with copics ( for a change). The Paper is Papermania and is beautiful because it is actually textured. The scalloped edges have been done with Fiskars Threading water punch and the bow is a ready made bow from Hobbycrafts. I would love to read any comments you care to leave.
Have a good weekend and wrap up well!!!!!
Love Sarah XXX

3 comments:

  1. so adroable! Beautifully coloured!! and I just love that background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun, this is simply ADORABLE! Love the image, coloured superbly I must add, and love your paper choice too. Totally brilliant! Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful card, I just love this!! I like Mo´s images too, they are so special!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails