Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Mojo Monday challenge 116



Well we had a lovely card lesson today. We were making boxes using one of the long Sizzix dies, some were stamping up images and others were scrapbooking.
Whilst I had all my gear out I decided to make a card for Mojo Monday. There is an easy sketch to follow and the DT cards are great. My image is a Mo Manning digital download coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from my stash as is the ribbon. I quite like these strong colours for a change. What do you think?
Have a good evening
Love Sarah XXX

6 comments:

  1. Great card, wonderful layout and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these last cards on your latest posts since I visited you last time, Sarah! Thanx for letting me know when you've been at my blog! :) And for all your nice comments! You always remind me that I should do some promarking again... ;)
    My husband took off to the North sea today, so that gives me a little bit more time for scrapping in the evenings :)

    Be blessed! Big hug! C",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Sarah, love those papers with Mo's fabby image...just perfect
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card.. I Love Mos images!! And you have colored this one just perfect!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card, great coloring....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, excellent take on the mojo sketch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails