Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Mojo Monday challenge 116



Well we had a lovely card lesson today. We were making boxes using one of the long Sizzix dies, some were stamping up images and others were scrapbooking.
Whilst I had all my gear out I decided to make a card for Mojo Monday. There is an easy sketch to follow and the DT cards are great. My image is a Mo Manning digital download coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from my stash as is the ribbon. I quite like these strong colours for a change. What do you think?
Have a good evening
Love Sarah XXX

7 comments:

  1. ooooh fabulous card, hun, love the image and the colours are delish!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, wonderful layout and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these last cards on your latest posts since I visited you last time, Sarah! Thanx for letting me know when you've been at my blog! :) And for all your nice comments! You always remind me that I should do some promarking again... ;)
    My husband took off to the North sea today, so that gives me a little bit more time for scrapping in the evenings :)

    Be blessed! Big hug! C",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Sarah, love those papers with Mo's fabby image...just perfect
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card.. I Love Mos images!! And you have colored this one just perfect!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty card, great coloring....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, excellent take on the mojo sketch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails