Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 7 December 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 25 – Lilians Sketch



At last I have got around to another Sugar Bowl Challenge. There is a sketch to follow and the image I have used is Sugar Nellie pickin' apples which are coloured with Promarkers. I have used DCWV cardstock which has been embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and sanded. Papers are from my stash and I have used candy dots. I made the flower from handmade paper. It was lilac paper but on the photo looks blue!!!!
Hope you like it
Love Sarah XXX
I will post again(!!! I'm on a roll!!) in a few minutes

2 comments:

  1. Your card is just so pretty! The image is super cute and love your flower! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just wanted to say that I really like your card! We actually used the same stamp. LOL. It's so interesting to see how different the same image can look when you used a different color scheme. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails