Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 7 December 2009

Just magnolia - Week 34 - Special Monthly Challenge



The Just Magnolia monthly challenge is a card for someone special. I have used the Gloria Hippo stamp which I think is lovely for a baby card instead of traditional baby images. I have coloured her in shades of blue Promarkers. The papers are Papermania, ribbon from Hobbycraft and thefrest from my stash. The card is a 4" x 4" easel card which are very popular at the moment.
I'd love to hear what you think of it
Love Sarah XXX

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sarah and lovely colours. I agree it is nice to see a baby card done with something other than the traditional images.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hippo, Such a beautiful color card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable!! Such a cute little hippo.Fab coloring..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails