Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 6 February 2010

Furry friends


Come over to Totally Gorjuss and join in with our challenge this week. Net has put on a great sketch to follow and look at how my fellow DT have interpreted it.
For my card I have used  my new  Popcorn Bear with balloons. I have coloured with Promarkers. My papers are Cosmo Cricket and the border is Martha Stewart. ( well not her literally of course, she wouldn't fit on the card!!!!)
And don't forget we have a guest DT call on which ends 21st February.Email Net @  
totallygorjuss@gmail.com

I am also entering:

Have a good weekend
Love Sarah XXX


p.s. I am fast approaching 10,000 hits so watch out for some blog candy!
 

15 comments:

  1. pretty card Sarah, thanks for joining us at PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vert pretty card.. Love the little bear.. fab coloring..Love it!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet little card Sarah and beautifully embellished! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card - loving that image!

    Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Crafts this week

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, such a sweet card you've made, the balloons are lovley all bubbly and vibrant, they made me smile :O)
    I have sent a mail to the gorguss peeps in hope that they will consider me for their guest DT! I was thinking should I? hmmm should I?! and then i just thought that i have nothing to loose :OD so fingers crossed for me and a good luck with this card in the challenge to you from me!

    Have a good rest of the weekend.

    Nina
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, what a cute card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card - thank you for joining us on the ABC Challenge N is for New this week.
    hugs Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Sarah - Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very cute!! Love all those colourful ballons! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so sweet Sarah!!! Love this image and your colors!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela
    P.S. I finally had some time and put the award you gave me on my blog!! Thanks again Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card. Thank you for joining in the ABC this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your cute teddy card. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card and so adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails