Links at top of page

Followers

Sunday 21 February 2010

Magnolia wedding card

 
Over at Creative Inspirations the theme is "Sepia" and it just happens that I have made a card for some friends who are getting married it. I think it will be okay for the challenge.
I have cut the base with my long Nesties and then layered it. The Magnolia wedding image is partly coloured with Promarkers. Hotshot crafts have just had a huge delivery so get them quick as they keep flying. Finally I have added a small spray of flowers. I just felt I wanted to keep the card fairly simple.
I do hope my friends like it.
Happy crafting
Love Sarah XXX

10 comments:

  1. I'm sure they will love it Sarah, who wouldn't!
    Like the way you have layered your Nesties :O)
    hugs Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the flowers. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sarah, I'm sure they will love it! Take care, Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet sepia card Sarah!Like the nesties cut. :) Like your card very much! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friends are going to love this!!! The shape is wonderful, the soft colours look great and I love how you've added the flowers too!! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful.. Im sure they will love it..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely. Great colors - perfect for the sepia challenge. I like the way you built the whole card on the various sizes of Nestabilities. So happy you could join in the fun with us at Creative Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah this is just beautiful!!! Great Sepia challenge creation!! Your friends will love this!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    P.S. I sent you an email Friday!! Let me know something!!!! Thanks for all your sweet comments!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I'd left a comment for you last night hun but I forgot about your word verification - it was slow popping up and I'd closed your page by then so my comment went missing in action. Oops. Stunning card sweetie, I adore that Tilda/Edwin wedding image, it's simply gorgeous. Love how you have used those Nesties for the shaped card, it's totally fab. I am certain this will be treasured for a very long time. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card sarah, love the sepia colours and an adorable image.your friends will love it.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails