Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Tim Holtz and me!

I had a great time at the trade show at the NEC
Items to look out for are
  • New spellbinders dies inc. new punch
  • Martha Stewart
  • Wild Rose Studio stamps
  • Sizzix dies inc. Tim Holtz range ( which i am hoping to start selling so watch this space!)
  • and loads more
Thought you might like the photos of  Tim in action. I showed him my Grungepaper flowers which he examined thoroughly!!. He seemed to like them and he gave me a few tips. Hope you all watched QVC today as the TSV was Tim's new book and other Ranger products.
Well I have to go now as I need to make my DT card for next weeks Totally Gorjuss challenge. Its has been great to see so many of you joining in.
Just a note., it would be helpful if you could turn of word verification as it takes up so much time when we try to comment on all your entries. The other day I spent 45 mins just commenting on 40+ entries!!! I didn't realize I had it on my blog until someone kindly told me about it
Speak to you soon
Love Sarah XXX

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, glad you had a great time you lucky girl (meeting the king of crafts). I was up at 12.00 last night and got my TSV too so hopefully I might become a bit better at distressing. Must try some of your grunge flowers
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah...looks like you had a fab time...Debs x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you and Tim! thats outragous! And exciting :O))
    Bet you had a fab time, wish I could have been there :O)
    I'm going to try and turn off that word check thing you are talking about, I didn't know you could. Its really annoying!
    Love the new card you have made too :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am NOT jealous - well, ok, maybe I am, just a little bit :oD You lucky girl, sounds like you had a fab-u-lous time! Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW EXCITING!!! I bet you had a blast! And lots of yummy new goodies to play with! Bet you have so many ideas swimming around in your head that you can't get them out fast enough! Can't wait to see what you do! I love all the great things you created while I was away. I especially like the Glossy Accents on your lily, very nice! Good to visit your blog again, aloha, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Sarah you lucky gal!!! I soo wish I could have went to CHA, or even a tradeshow, and met with tim holtz and some others out there. How fun!!!! Love the pics, and thank you for the info!!

    Also love your blog candy and Linked you to my blog to share with other bloggers out there :)

    Enjoy your day hun!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! Sarah I spoke to you and did not even know it was you!! PMSL!! you spoke with Tim about the curling of your flowers... and he was fair looking at them and was impressed! I was standing behind the desk more or less next to him! ahhahaa!! wish I would have known it was you!! tehhheee!! I have pictures on my blog too! and I am in a picture on Tim's Blog! Wasn't he just the best! See ya soon! and maybe next time we can say hi!!
    LOL! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails