Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Sugar Bowl challenge







We had a bit of snow over night here but by this afternoon it had all gone. However it is soooooo cold. My first thought is to go and eat something but I have got to lose that weight!

Well on to all things crafty. There is a great sketch at the Sugar Bowl and you have to include "lace". I have used some of my Gorjuss Girl stamps which I coloured with Promarkers. The cream lace I bought from Hobbycraft and the sentiment is computer generated. I love the border, it is my new Martha Stewart punch. I think I will use it a lot!
Love Sarah XXX

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Sarah, wow what a fabulous card hunny love the colours you've used and those fabby images. Hugs Linda x

    would be interested in your sizzix shop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah. Love how you created the window effect and the border effect. Great how you paired the lace with the MS punch. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorjuss card.. i sooo need a MS punch...love the colour scheme..Debs x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so gorgeous!! fab to see all those gorjuss girls together...and I love the soft colours!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work with the sketch! This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!! Love all the gorgeous girls and your details are lovely!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge with us!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails