Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 25 February 2010

Magnolia seed packet

Thought I would show you a little project I made recently. It is a seed packet for a friend who loves her garden. I thought I would put in a mixture of wild flowers seeds to encourage the butterflies to her garden.
It was very quick and easy to make. Cutting Tilda out took the longest time.
I think it is a nicer way to give seeds as a little gift than in a boring seed packet.(although it may be an idea to put growing instructions in the packet too.!!!)
If you have a go at making one I would love to see it
Love Sarah XXX

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah this is a brilliant idea!!! It is gorgeous too, lovely colours and details! I wanted to drop in and say thank you so much for your lovely comment last night it really helped to cheer me up, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it!! It is so adorable.. Great job Im sure your friend will love it!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gift, beautiful Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is fab, what a great idea and such a wonderful gift.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails