Links at top of page

Followers

Friday 12 February 2010

Say it with flowers






Hi everyone. We have inset day at school today and teaching assistants don't have to go in. So you know what that means? More crafting!!!!!!!!!
I am doing a double card lesson in a bit for a friend so thoughtI would get this post in quick.
 The theme this week at Just magnolia is Love. I thought I would be a bit different and instead of having hearts I would have flowers. Well most of do like flowers Don't we?
I have used this lovely Tilda with flowers. The flowers spray at the side are various ones from my stash and I have added some Stickles to the rose. I have stamped a flourish around the edge and gone over it in Copic Atyou glitter pen for a subtle glimmer. You can't see it on the photo though.. My papers are K & Co.
I hope you like her
I am entering this card for
Love Sarah XXX

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - really love the flowers. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a delightful card , so pretty i love the spft muted colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty. I really love your stamped flourish, totally yummy. Thanks for joining us on JM
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful.. Love the little tilda and the flowers are wonderful.. Very lovely work as always!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card ,the pastel colours are gorgeous and i love the flowers
    thanks for joining us at lexis creations ,good luck in the challenges
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous such subtle colours...very pretty

    Hugs Lexi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see your work at Lexi's Creations, Thanks!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails