Links at top of page

Followers

Wednesday 10 February 2010

More snow!!!!!

What is happening with the weather? We had blue sky and sunshine and literally 10 minutes later we had a blizzard! The snow was so heavy you could hardly see. I was in a shop at the time ( a craft shop actually. What a surprise) and had to stay a bit longer until the snow lessened. Of course that meant I had to but a bit more stuff. Oh dear. Ten minutes later brilliant sunshine and blue skies again.
However as I type up this post it is dark again outside and the snow is heavy. So glad I have plenty of crafting goodies to keep me busy!
Actually I have just finished another Exploding box for the same friend. She has just become a Grandma again to a little boy. So another blue box.
Well here are some of the cards I made in my marathon card make on Monday. I never had time to photo all of them  including the new Wild Rose studio stamps girl, dogs and cats.  Sarah has them for sale at Hotshotcrafts.
Love from a very cold Sarah XXX

4 comments:

  1. you should have a super carfter award for your marathon crafting sessions!!..and the exploding box is amazing..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab cards you made in your crafting marathon session. The exploding box looks wonderful. Hugs Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW GIRL!!! You have been busy.. these are all just wonderful.. Great job...
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails