well It's half way through half term and I have had a great time just crafting!!!!. I did do a bit of housework though.
Here is a card I made with my Saturday and Tuesday classes. These flowers are so easy to make and use up all those scraps of papers we crafters can't bear to throw away.
On Saturday I had 5 in class and every card was different.
How to make these flowers
- I cut various size circles with my Nesties and Sizzix die.
- I used my paper edge distress to roughen up the edges of the circles.
- At this stage you could use distress inks on the edges of the circles.
- We did some Faux stitching around the edge of each circle then scrunched up all the circles in the palm of our hands.
- Then we flattened them out and layeerd them on top of each other
- We put a brad in the centre to hold the circles together and then stuck them to the front of our card.
- Finally we cut a thin strip of cardstock to use as a stem
Hope you have a go making these and post them on your blog so that we can all see your creations
Love Sarah XXX