Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 20 February 2010

Magnolia..flowers







Well I am off to the NEC tomorrow for the Trade show to see if those lovely people at Ellison (Sizzix) will put together a nice deal so that I can open up my web shop and sell their wonderful dies. Now i am not saying that I have a Sizzix addiction but I do have over 200 dies!
I will let you know how I get on.

Thanks for all the lovely comments about Emma's Jewelry. She has already had two orders!!.The long necklaces she is selling at £12.99. You can get similar ones from some of the well known stores for £17 - £20 so I think hers are quite reasonable.  We bought some more beads and findings from Hobbycrafts today. But they are so expensive. If any one out there in craft land knows of any cheaper bead outlets please let me know.

Now on to my Totally Gorjuss DT card. Our theme this week is "Flowers", and again the girls have come up with some great cards. Don't forget the DT call ends tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who has entered my first blog candy so far. Goodness.It's so exciting!!!
Have a great weekend. I am now off to help Emma look for MORE beads on the internet!!!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah, that Tilda is just the sweetest and your flowers are stunning. Brilliant news on Emma's sales - there are some good bead stores on-line, I'll email you a couple of sites. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sarah this is absolutely stunning.fab image and layout and i just love all those flowers.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah

    Absolutely love those flowers and although I am not a huge fan of Tilda (I know I know I am strange LOL) this is one of my favourites!

    Have fun at the NEC tomorrow and I hope you manage to drive a hard bargain!

    I sent an email re the DT call out - hope whoever gets it received it ok cos I have not had an acknowledgement, but then I assume you have been innundated!

    Take care

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you used on this card - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovley card Sarah, The second photo there shows it off really well.
    I had to join the challenge too :O)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, we're going skiing in the garden tommorow, as my son who is almost 3yrs old now got his first cross-country skis today! so no time for scrapping!

    Hugs Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah

    Beautiful colours on this one, sort of give it a vintage feel.

    Enjoy the show, I'm not going this year, but sure you will see lots of new goodies.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card..love the LO..and the flowers are fabulous...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous!! Love everything about this one...
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails